Thursday, February 10, 2011

Time to start No Spend Month!! FEB 14th-March 13th.

This will be the second time I have ever attempted the No spend month!! Last year, I did it in July and did pretty well. We ended up using a bunch of money in the beginning and then towards the end of the month we barely used any. I think we ended up with $17.44

This year, because we rarely go out. I am devoting the whole month to eating at home, eating what we have.  So Im not counting a total for bills, gas, etc. It will solely be on items we consume.

I am setting this months budget to $150.00! for a family of 4.
These were last years details
Details:
a total budget of $250 to spend on anything we would buy for ourselves this month.

Included:

•Groceries & eating out
•Gas
•Clothing
•Household items
•Entertainment











I borrowed a lot of books from the library. Which I am excited to do again. And I also finished a lot of projects that I had started. I think that month is when I realized how much I love to sew. And after that I started my business.  Because it is already February 10th, I will start this promptly Monday morning :) Feburary 14th-March 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment