Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's October already!

For all of you who check my blog day after day and find nothing new... heres your new post!

Unfortunately I dont have any food related blogs... But I did find an AWESOME website that sells Giant Gummy bears ha ha. I think its awesome. Its more than 20 dollars for a gummy bear! check it out

http://giantgummybears.com/index.aspx



We have been quite busy with the kids, the house and my new adventure... Just wait, I'll get to it in a minute.

We have been in the process of Potty training justin. He is 2 1/2 and sooo ready! So far so good, its been 3 weeks with very minimal accidents. We started off with m & m's as treats.. Then one day he tells me, MAMA, no more mm's... lol too cute.

So then we decided to give him gummy bears. When justin uses the potty, he gets a small amount of gummy bears, and so does his sister.  Then brooke asks for more and I tell her when justin uses the potty we will have more. So she walks over to justin and says, Justin Pee Pee pleaaassssssssssssse Its adorable!

We started cutting back on the treats, when he doesnt ask, we dont give. But we do have a sticker chart. The first 2 weeks were awesome, he put one sticker every time he uses the potty, and his sister gets one sticker.  Well now that we are on a new sticker sheet, he puts the stickers wherever he pleases that day. Sometimes the wall, sometimes the floor, his sisters shirt, the bathroom door, his feet, moms feet, shirt, butt... wherever he pleases lol.

On to my new adventure..........

I have decided to open up an online boutique. My first love is cooking (besides my kids of course) Then its sewing. I absolutely LOVE to sew. I could sit in front of a sewing machine all day long and just make things.
Well, now that Im a business woman lol, I need a bigger sewing room. So we took the biggest room in the house, its like 20 x 20.. and made it into my sewing room!
Im hoping to Open my store by Halloween. In the meantime I am very busy making my items to sell and I also am doing a craft show in November with a friend. So I have a ton on my plate right now!!!!!!!


Im also fighting a sinus infection, so baking for jerrys work is non existant. I didnt know if what I had was contagious therefore I didnt want to send anything in. Im hoping to bake sunday. So be ready!!!!!!! new recipes for everyone!!!!

In the meantime, check out my older posts and find something to make!! love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment