Wednesday, August 4, 2010

AMAZING chocolate brownies!

Anyone who knows me well, knows that i don't eat anything sweet. Very rarely do I even taste what I make. Luckily I have people who do that for me lol. They are my husbands co workers. One day when I write a cookbook and make all of you buy it, I will thank all of the people who have tried my creations over the years. Baking is truly my passion. It took 22 years of my life to realize it, but now that I know its all I ever make anymore!!
                                        (a waterfall we went to see this past weekend!)

On monday I made zucchini bread. It was just a recipe out of a regular Better Homes and Garden recipe book. But tuesday I made Brownies that just made my heart melt. This recipe is super simple. I added peanut butter chips in it and when you ate the brownies right outta the oven they were so soft and yummo!
From the time i walked into the kitchen, until I put the brownies in the oven was less than 20 minutes. Anyone can make these! Heres my recipe.. ENJOY!


Amazing Brownies

1 1/4 c sugar
3 eggs
1 cup flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
4 tbsp butter
1/4 cup heavy cream
8 oz chocolate chips (i used peanut butter)

Preheat over to 350. In a large bowl whisk sugar and eggs. In another bowl whisk flour, cocoa and salt. In a microwave bowl melt butter and heavy cream. Add chocolate mixture to sugar mixture and whisk. Fold in flour. (this is where I added the peanut butter chips) Add the chocolate chips.  Pour the batter into a greased pan.  Bake 40 minutes. Serve Warm if possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment