Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 12 - $14 Awesome Italian Store info!

Today we went over to a friends to see the new baby. Hes ADORABLE! Makes me want another... but i know I don't want anymore children!! So I will just visit more often and hold other peoples babies :)

When we left my friends house we headed over to an Italian Grocery Store that Sarah told us about. I was super excited about it.

http://www.alescifoods.com/

440-585-1112

29730 Lake Shore Blvd
Eastlake, OH 44095

This store is AMAZING!!!! From the outside, you might think it is a restaurant. As soon as you walk through the doors, the smell of spaghetti sauce surrounds you. It is such a welcoming scent. I had the kids with me, therefore i couldn't spend as much time as I wanted there. But here are a few things i found...


Look how cool these noodles are!!



Look how cheap this Phyllo dough is!!!! $2.49!!!

a ravioli press for the edges! So exciting!!!!



70 cents for pizza dough!!!!!!




and my FAVORITE ITEM so far.....

i could eat this entire jar in one sitting. They are the perfect balance of vinegar and pepper. I'm gonna stock up on August 1st lol


If you are in the area, check this place out! Its well worth the drive!

1 comment:

  1. Kelli is the one that introduced me to Alesci's and it is fab! The smells in there are out of this world tasty!

    I'm excited about those pepper rings, it's not too far for me to go there, so I may have to get some!

    ReplyDelete