Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 3 of NO SPEND JULY! NO money spent! $0

Today is the day of 3rd of July Taco party! We had a taco theme party. We had chorizo, bistek, ground beef, marinated chicken, pulled pork, guacamole, lettuce, tomato, salsa, Hot salsa, olives, tortillas corn and flour, hard tacos, fruit salad, mangoes, corn on the cobb, grilled peaches, happy juice (my dads specialty) jello shots, beer, and soda.

 Of all of that, i only had to buy chorizo, bistek, avocado, peppers, tortillas, some fruit, and corn.

While making the "happy juice" we were out of vodka, so instead of buying it my mom brought some over when she came for the party.

It was a really nice day to have a party. I dont have any pictures of the food but i do have a few funny pictures of my kids....  enjoy and happy 3rd of july!

my son mowing the... dirt? ha ha

my daughter before she decided to get in the water table!



my daughter IN the water table.. shes 1 and she decided to climb in it and let her brother pour water on her!



                               My daughter after being drenched with water from her brother lol



               We did great at not spending money today! Lets see how the rest of the week goes!
Its amazing how most of the things for the party we already had at our home. I am now thinking the way to throw a party from now on is to figure out what food you have in your pantry and then go from there to make a list of items you need. Cuts down on spending this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment