Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 20 - $0 Pepperoni Rolls

Yesterday I checked out a library about 20 minutes from my house. It was a nice library but I really prefer mine because there is a drive through to pick up your books that you reserve lol. Im lazy and dont want to take the kids out of the car and yell at them while i am searching for books. And I never walk out of the library with just one book. Yesterday I went right to the Cooking Section and found 8 books!
 I picked up a book on Czech Cuisine, Slovak cuisine, Slovenian cuisine, and a few other books. I am currently applying to the Slovenian Club to be a member! Im super excited. I know most people would not be, but its a family thing. Ever since i was could remember, my grandmother would take us to the Slovenian Club for dinners or just to listen to the Polka bands. Now that I am an adult, I can become a member! Im SOOOOO excited! lol

Ok, Ok on to the cooking....

Im running out of butter! Oh NO! Thats ok, I only bake with real butter. I usually don't use in it every day cooking.  Today we made Pepperoni Rolls!

This recipe is SUPER simple!
You can make it a few different ways. Either buy premade frozen bread dough, pillsbury french loaf bread, or make your own bread dough. You can even use pizza dough!

So this time, i used frozen bread dough because that was in my freezer and I wanted to use it up!







                       Dough rolled out, home made pasta sauce on top in the middle of the dough.


                                        Pepperoni and Mozzarella Cheese on top of the sauce



      All rolled up. The ends are tucked in. A little bit of italian seasoning on top and off to the oven
                                                        Bake for about 20 minutes


                                                                         All Done!


                                Cut into pieces for my husband to take to work. If these stick around
                                                                at our house, i will eat them all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment