Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Traditional Czech Restaurant

Tonight my husband and I decided to grab food while my mom was watching the kids. I came across the website last night of a little restaurant called Marta's. I started looking through the menu and knew that I had to eat there!

http://www.martasrestaurant.com/

It is located on E 222nd in Euclid Ohio. Hours are 4-9pm Monday thru Saturday.

We had Home made Dumplings, Pierogis, Potato Pancakes, Strudel and Pork and Sauerkraut.

The potato pancakes were garlicky just like what my great grandmothers used to be. Eating Czech food brings back SO many childhood memories. I can't get enough of it!

I really hope some of you will check it out. The owner said business is kinda slow due to the economy so I told her i would try to get the word out and maybe help her out a little bit.

Czech beer is AWESOME as well! So GOO!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment